Track and Trace
We ask all guests to follow government guidelines regarding social distancing inside and outside the hotel and restaurant. The Scottish government has issued these key points:
- Please only join us if you are feeling well. If you are showing symptoms please stay home.
- You are asked to give the hotel your contact details for the Scottish Government ‘Track & Trace’.
- Limit of 6 persons per table (children under the age of 12 do not count towards the total number).
- No more than 2 households at each table.
- All guests should be seated at a table.
- No individuals or groups mixing between tables.
- No loud talking or music.
- Follow social distancing guidelines of 2m where possible.
- No unaccompanied minors.
- Smoking with consideration for other guests and using the ashtrays provided.